Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Holy Soup!

So I survived my big weekend! I can honestly say I am not in the mood for soup!! Over the course of the last 3 days I have made over 30 liters of soup. Last night I participated in the charity event Girls n Gourmet, it was a wonderful experience. It was my first time teaching a large group of people. I was excited and nervous but in the end I think it was a huge success. I guess given that I was talking about a subject I knew so much about, I relaxed and just went with it! Everyone loved the soupe aux pistou, some people even asked for seconds!!!YAY my cooking is a hit. Overall the experience was wonderful and I was happy that I decided to participate in this event.
Today my soup of the month club began, I finished the last 6 liters of soup this morning and the only thing left to was deliver them. So week 1 of 4 is delivered and this begins all again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment