Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Things that make me smile

I thought I would quickly share a few things that make me smile. In no particular order

EMILY! I think when she smiles it is contagious! She has been such a positive impact on my whole family. It's really amazing for such a little person to have such a huge effect on people!

Jeremy clean shaven...it doesn't happen often so I'm very happy when it does

My dog Harley! He also has that happy effect on that when I walk him people start smiling

Flowers or in this case a painting of flowers from my favorite artist Bobbie Burgers

A good meal, preferably dinner! 

Champagne, which makes me smile so much my cheeks hurt the next day! 

My vegetable garden, it gives me a great sense of accomplishment to plant, tend to and grow some of my own food. 


The relationship I have with my husband. We have been together for almost 12 years now and I find that we are more in love and more solid now than we ever were. We just fit, it works, I love the way we interact and understand each other. We don't complete each others sentences or anything, but if we have a dinner party we complete each others actions, it is like a well choreographed play. I love that I am so in love with my husband and I love our new family. 
photo taken by Annalie Young http://annalieyoung.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment